Component Systems, Inc. Terms and Conditions of Sales
These terms and conditions of sales are the terms and conditions upon which Component Systems, Inc. (“CSI”) makes all sales. CSI will not accept any other terms and conditions of sale, unless CSI has stated terms in their quotations which specifically supersede and replace these terms and conditions. Acceptance of all purchase orders is expressly made conditional upon Buyer’s assent, expressed or implied, to the terms and conditions set forth herein without modification or addition.
1. All orders are subject to approval and acceptance by the CSI credit department.
2. All orders F.O.B. CLEVELAND, OHIO, shipped freight collect or freight prepaid by the dealership.
3. All orders subject to acceptance by seller; shipment to be as soon as possible after all paperwork required to process order is received. Orders may be subject to delay due to availability of materials or labor, fire, strikes and other causes beyond CSI’s control. CSI reserves the right to manufacture products at any time after proper paperwork is received.
4. No returns will be accepted without written authorization from CSI. A minimum 25% restocking charge will be applicable to all returns, return component value to be determined upon receipt and inspection. All returns must be made freight prepaid. Custom fabricated components or special order items are not subject to return or cancellation.
5. Non-manufactured orders are subject to a cancellation charge for processing and engineering, value to be determined by CSI based on the complexity of the project. Manufactured orders not yet shipped cannot be cancelled.
6. The basic charge to re-engineer jobs in progress will be 2% of the project’s net invoice amount ($160.00 minimum).
7. Purchaser is responsible for inspection of material prior to use. If freight damage is detected, a claim must be promptly filed with the freight carrier. If shortages are detected, CSI must be notified within 48 hours of delivery for consideration of replacement items.
8. Payment terms are “Net 30 Days” from date of shipment and invoice. A service charge of 1-1/2% per month will be made on past due accounts, which is an annual rate of 18%.